Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Day 26 gastro sucks

Okay I officially have my first every case of gastroenteritis. Bacterial, viral, who knows. But I can't go to clinic now because I can't leave the washroom for more than 10, 15 mins at a time. This sucks. Remember being younger and it was awesome to be sick, because you didn't have to go to school? I love clinic. All I want to do is be there, but now I'm sick and can't actually make the 30 min drive over, and I don't want to risk infecting anyone else. So I'm secluding myself in a corner of the couch and trying to figure out the best oral rehydration solution that doesn't involve me leaving the house.

Prompt: What your desk thinks about at night

Hey, hey! Hey, c'mon. 

Ouch! Don't just put hot stuff on me without a coaster! You see all of these rings? You wanna scar me some more? 

Yeowch! Watch where you're splashing those noodles, lady. Yeah, don't think I don't see you eating instant noodles when you have a full fridge. What excuse do you have. Can't you at least splash some water on me to wash that soup down?

Okay, finally, putting the food away. Time for work! Aah, sound of a laptop opening. Wait a minute, that sounds like Netflix. Oh seriously? Friends again? Don't you ever watch anything else? Why don't you get some real friends, hmmm? 

Geez, I hate this episode. 

Ugh, finally, are you working now?

What?! Come on, man. Don't close the laptop. You have a presentation due in two days! Don't leave it till the last- Fine. Go to bed. That's just fine. I'll just have to stay up all night tomorrow with you while you rush to finish that slideshow. Fine!

Okay, nono. Put your phone away. I can SEE you browsing Reddit. There's nothing on there. Put the phone down. At least sleep if you're going to be in bed. 

Two leggers are stupid. This one is stupid. I wish I was still in Ikea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment