In times of stress lately I've taken to staring at the screen and panicking that time won't stop moving forward. Instead, I'm turning back to my dusty, forgotten blog for some much needed writing relief.
Prompt: Make a list of alphabetical advice
A: Avoid the windows at all costs.
B: Barricade the doors with anything you have.
C: Control your curiosity - you will end up as the cat.
D: Do NOT pick up the phone.
E: Evacuation orders have NOT been given.
F: Find a dark corner and stay there.
G: Get away from the children - they are affected.
H: Hide when you hear voices from outside.
I: Ignore the knocking on the door.
J: Joking and laughter attracts them.
K: Kill or be killed.
L: Leave your cell phone outside; it's a homing beacon.
M: Military is not to be trusted.
N: No one can be trusted.
O: Only I tell the truth.
P: Police are lying - it is NOT safe to go outside.
Q: Quebec is the safe word.
R: Run when I tell you.
S: Stop running!
T: Too late.
U: Up!
V: Viruses are a part of life.
W: Welcome to our side.
X: Xenophobia is impolite.
Y: You're next.
Z: Zombies don't exist, silly.
-------------------------------------------
Okay I'm not very good at horror but I saw this prompt and thought it lent itself to a different genre than I usually do. Maybe it's because I don't read scary books or watch horror films. You know what's really scary? Missing the deadline to apply to residency.
-------------------------------------------
Okay I'm not very good at horror but I saw this prompt and thought it lent itself to a different genre than I usually do. Maybe it's because I don't read scary books or watch horror films. You know what's really scary? Missing the deadline to apply to residency.
No comments:
Post a Comment