Day 2 - You're a Nigerian e-mail scammer. Write an email that will convince the recipient to send you $200
DON'T DELETE ME. READ FIRST.
Help me. Please help me.
I'm Melissa White. I was kidnapped from my parents during a trip in Thailand 6 years ago. I was 10. I think it's been 6 years. It's so hard to tell the time here
I am a slave. I work for a factory making plastic toys for Lattem. They're worthless junk in dollar stores in the West.
I work 18+ hour days. We are all locked into the factory at night to keep from escape. We receive only one meal a day. It's nothing, just watery rice. Enough to keep us alive.
I saw your email on a mass spam letter yesterday. I sometimes get to see the computer screen while delivering things to the boss.
I memorized only your email. I have snuck into his office now at night. I must be brief. Someone will see the light from the screen.
I need only $200 to get myself out of this. If you will just send the cash to this account xxxxx_xxx. It is my friend's account who managed to escape. I am not allowed to have an account.
It's all I need to buy myself free from this place. Then I can find the embassy and go home. I hope my parents are still looking for me.
Please don't delete me. Please help me. Don't leave me here forever. I would rather die.
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment